The beauty of Bali is not always about beautiful seaviews and amazing beaches but also the artistic-looking padi fields. Boboers might have known and amazed with the beauty of Ubud’s cascading padi field yet this time Bocan will take you to enjoy another beautiful and cool-weathered Cemagi Villagi that is located not far from Canggu.
While in Cemagi, Bocan stayed at William’s Place, a beautifully furnished apartment situated in the middle of a beautiful and serene padi field. Separated in two buildings with two stories each, this apartment-concept hotel offers a relaxing and comforting sanctuary with sophisticated facilities including a half-open rooftop where you can also enjoy the beautiful seaview nearby. Each apartment has different wall colors; green, blue, brown and grey that embody the diversity of the Balinese nature and Balinese culture. Bocan stayed at the brown colored apartment that is located on the left side of a kitchen with six dining tables with padi field view. Here, Boboers will feel the soothing gentle breeze and hear the symphony of birds’ songs. What a perfect place to enjoy the comfort meal or just sipping coffee or tea. Leave your gadget aside and let your body and soul enjoy the nature’s beauty! This will also make your eyes healthier to look at the beautiful surrounding panorama just like what Bocan felt.
Now Bocan is taking you inside the brown apartment that is as charming as the beautiful kitchen. Entering the apartment, Bocan was greeted with a full view of the beautiful green padi field outside thanks to the glass wall that also give a modern and luxurious feel for the room. The artistic and exotic traditional Balinese furniture ornament are everywhere both at the living room and inside the bed room, giving you a strong image of Balinese village meets the modernity. Next to the vast bed room, again with the glass wall just like what had mentioned in the living room, is the semi outdoor bathroom. The bathroom was covered with dark colored ceramic tiles to give a luxurious and elegance feel. There was a funny experience when Bocan took shower here. Since the bathroom is in semi-outdoor concept, the wind is blowing the water that spread out from the shower. Thus, Bocan need to follow with the water’s direction! LOL
The last but not least benefit from William’s Place is the rooftop. As Bocan mentioned in the beginning of the post, Boboers will see not only the surrounding green padi field but also the blue seaview plus the faraway image of the great Mountain Agung. Bocan also suggest you to experience the sunset and the sunset here plus the beautiful starry sky at the night time.
1. Rate per night at William’s Place is starting from IDR 1,000,000
2. The complete facility you can use: A swimming pool at the ground floor, a kitchen with complete utensils and a refrigerator, cable TV, working desk, and another fridge inside the bed room.
3. The nearby beach, 15 minutes, is the Mengening Beach where you can also found a pura in the middle of the coral
4. You will not find any food stalls or mini market nearby, but you can as the apartment assistants to buy you some meals or even some ingredients that you can cook by yourself!
5. The rooftop is an ideal place for private party with your family and besties
6. Cemagi is still a non-touristy place so it is a very comfy but secure place to visit and stay
7. The location is far from the famous spots in Bali but with the beautiful, comfy, and relaxing scenery and atmosphere what else that you need